Service to industry is our mission and our task is to keep you up and running with the minimum of fuss. ENE offers a comprehensive belt supply and fitting service to customers in Ireland. Our range is selected from carefully selected suppliers which results in our being able to supply the best from the market which, in turn, means that our customers receive best value. We offer advice and on-site service to determine the best solutions for your challenges.
- Unrivaled experience in application and problem solving – Let us take ownership of your belting to keep your processes as efficient and trouble free as possible.
- Full twenty-four hour call out service throughout Ireland.
- Quality materials selected from the best the industry can offer. This means that you get the best rather than what we have to sell.
- Irelands leading distributor for UniChains modular belting.
- The most modern flight and sidewall machine in Ireland which means your belts are fabricated to the highest quality.
- Prompt on-site service by experienced site fitting personnel.
Belt types include;
- Modular belting – ENE is the Irish distributor for UniChains modular belts. UniChains is synonymous with performance, innovation and service particularly to the food and beverage industries. A large stock is carried and many belts can be supplied immediately.
- PVC conveyor belting – A broad range of competitively priced is stocked. PVC is available in many surface types and grades. A number of FDA/USDA types are also available for the food and drinks industry. There are also types available for materials handling and general conveying.
- Polyurethane belting – A stock of premium quality single and two ply materials is kept for more demanding applications. FDA/USDA types are available in both blue or white depending upon your application.
- Solid monolithic belting – ENE is now the UK and Ireland distributor for Mafdel solid conveyor belting. For applications that demand the highest levels of food hygiene and safety, we are able to supply an innovative solid driven belt that eliminates all hygiene issues normally associated with other belt types. Our product is positively driven which eliminates belt slip in oily or fatty applications. This product is ideal for the meat and poultry industry where hygiene and cleanliness are vital.
- Transfer and process belting – There are many applications that require precise handling and performance. There are subtle differences between different materials and these differences dictate the success of your process. Let ENE advise you on the best solution.
- Flighted and sidewall belting – ENE can provide you with any belts that require cleats or profiles for incline/decline use. These belts can be made in any material in house on our brand new High frequency welder.